Friday, September 18, 2009

Intersection


I was torn between creating a box and a drawstring bag for my item, which was a special elephant that was given to me by a stranger during my travels. I created the containers out of an interesting paper I found to represent travel, but during the process realized that it was not executing my concept of "good luck during traveling."
So, I have decided to finish this project by creating a fabric based drawstring bag with a hint of the stamped paper. After the critique, I felt that this would truly illustrate my concept while making it easy for me to pass the elephant in a hand to hand exchange. I felt that such a container would be best for passing the essence of good luck.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice blog layout. Don't forget to post your current projects with process sketches or models. Seeing your process will help us to grade your work.

    Kuniko

    ReplyDelete